Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection
Avoid Overdraft Fees by opening a Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection Line of Credit.
You may apply for a line of credit, subject to credit approval, that can be utilized if you exceed the funds available in your Checking Account.
- Overdraft amounts are advanced in $25 increments.
- A notice will be sent to you when an advance is made and will include the amount that was advanced, your current Checking Account balance, the loan limit, and the loan balance.
- A payment of $25 will automatically be deducted from your Checking Account at the end of the statement cycle if your current Ready Reserve balance is less than $2,000.
- If the balance of your Ready Reserve is greater than $2,000, then a payment of $75 will be automatically deducted from your Checking Account at the end of the statement cycle.
- Make payments or payoff the Ready Reserve Line of Credit on Online Banking.